Bagging scale AW 150 for pellets, grain, granules etc.
Weighing range from 2,5 to 50 kg
Feed screw with large hopper and protective grates. Maintenance flap with safety switch at the bottom of the screw end (eg necessary when cleaning the screw for product change).
Motor controlled with frequency controller, which returns shortly before reaching the target weight to a slower and slower speed, thus ensuring an excellent weighing result.
Platform scale with calibratable, German quality scale (load cell manufacturer Soehnle or Flintec / control product Flintec).
Operator display with the simplest handling on the control cabinet, swiveling LCD display at eye level in the area of the spout, mechanical release by means of foot switch, restart by means of the start button in the outlet funnel area, frame chassis with trestle u. Castors. Height-adjustable platform for optimum bag size adjustment, simple and robust bag holder.
PLC control from Klöckner - Möller in the control cabinet. You can use the frequency regulator to control the feed screw to 25 or 50 Hz, which ensures 2 different basic speeds (you would want to convey a light product such as grain faster than a heavy product such as granulate in order to achieve an optimal weight in a minimum of time).
Due to the closed system from the inlet funnel into the bag, this balance is particularly suitable for very dusty, powdery substances.
The main advantages over other bagging scales on the market are:
- Production and service cpl. from Germany
- With us the installation of a verifiable load cell (Soehnle or Flintec) is already included in the price (with many others they pay a proper extra price!)
- The drive motor is a slip-on geared motor. Unlike a drum motor, you can always get close to the engine, pull it off the shaft and have no trouble in case of problems. A drum motor must be elaborately removed (belt relax, etc.)
- Only high-quality electrical components from Klöckner - Möller and similar are used in the control cabinet, which can be easily obtained from German electrical retailers.
- New: now on request against extra charge of euro 400,00 incl. VAT calibrated directly from the factory !!
**Do you have any questions about this offer or would you like a non-binding consultation appointment at your site to talk about your future processing plant? From planning to completion, we offer everything from a single source. Feel free to call 0178-4830616 or send an email to email@example.com**