Shows all 8 results
Economically well-run farms often use power harrows to thoroughly mix their soil. With a rotary harrow, also known as a rotary harrow, you can work your soil in such a way that you can carry out ideal seedbed preparation before sowing.
Our range includes rotary harrows from the renowned manufacturers Del Morino and GEO. Each of the power harrows from these two manufacturers, be it for example ...
- the rotary harrow GEO model MG 110,
- the rotary harrow GEO model MG 170,
- the rotary harrow Del Morino model Rotex M 130,
- the rotary harrow Del Morino model Rotex M 150 with fine crumbling roller or
- the corresponding seed drill attachment model Gras 140,
... enables you to work your agricultural soil perfectly in slightly different ways.