DelMorino flail mower Levante 220 H
In cooperation with our Italian supplier Del Morino A flail mulcher has been created here, which combines many innovative ideas to make working with this device as pleasant as possible.
Here are some advantages:
- The three-point bracket can be easily screwed for front or rear attachment
- The transmission has a through drive and can be easily turned and operated with left or right rotating PTO
- Easy conversion from 540 to 1000 rpm PTO drive (additional price for modified V-belt tensioner at 1000 rpm = euro 120,00)
- Two counter-blades ensure perfect shredding
- Ball bearing of flail shaft mounted outside of the housing, which damage by wrapped grass, etc. are avoided and also all lubrication points are easily accessible
- The leveling roller is mounted inside the housing as standard, which ensures a very fine mulching result. For an additional charge of € 100,00, the roller can be moved outwards using adapter pieces so that a larger passage is created, which is very useful for rough work.
- Nivelierwalzen and runners multiple adjustable so that an optimal terrain adjustment is possible.
The company DelMorino has a 150 years of experience in agricultural machinery manufacturing and produces at the Caprese site in its own manufacturing facilities to 100% Made in Italy. You can see this in the excellent workmanship of the mulcher (top weld seams, material thickness and paint finish).
The Levante 220 H offered here has a working width of 2.200 mm, hydraulic side shift, perfectly suitable for mulching grass and scrub to about 5 cm branch diameter, meadows, pastures, paddocks, recreational areas etc.
Designed for the three-point rear attachment Cat. II (lower and upper link pins are of course included) at a PTO speed at the tractor of 540 rpm. Heavy oil bath - angle gear with integrated freewheel. The finely balanced flail shaft is equipped with overlapping 800 gr. Hammerschlegeln. The mulched material is shredded on two counterblades and ejected backwards via the lubricating leveling roller. To the tractor, heavy rubber prevents the cut mulch or stones are thrown forward.
The 4-fold V-belt drive with mech. V-belt tension ensures optimum power transmission. The cutting height is adjusted with the leveling roller in conjunction with the lateral skids.
Weight of the flail mower is approx. 600 kg, there are 34 cast hammer flails installed. delivery takes place including PTO shaft !!
A version is also available for a reduced price of 200 € rigid trestle, without hydr. Side shift available.